A map has been released showing every vaccination centre across Nottinghamshire and the rest of the UK.
It has been published on the NHS website and highlights all the hospital hubs, vaccination centres and local vaccination services present in the country.
Up to 15 millions people including those over the age of 70, those shielding, NHS and care frontline staff, and elderly care home residents and their carers – will be the first in line to get the vaccine.
The government has promised they will all have their first dose by February.
The first person to receive the vaccine in Nottinghamshire was 87-year-old Don Colley at the Queen’s Medical Centre last month.
Don was issued the Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine on Tuesday afternoon, December 8 and said he felt “like he had won the lottery”.
Since then, the rollout of the Pfizer and Oxford vaccine has got underway across the county and the rest of the UK.
So where will people in Nottinghamshire be headed to have the vaccine administered?
- Queen’s Medical Centre, Nottingham
- King’s Mill Hospital, Sutton-in-Ashfield
- City Hospital, Nottingham
- Retford Hospital
Local vaccination centres
- Ashfield Health Village, Sutton-in-Ashfield
- Richard Herrod Centre, Carlton
- Gamston Community Hall
- Cripps Medical Centre, Nottingham
- The Table Tennis Club Meres Centre, Grantham (Lincolnshire)
- Larwood Surgery, Worksop