The Asian palm civet and greater horseshoe bat, for example, were predicted to be host to 32 and 68 different coronaviruses, respectively. And in species including the common hedgehog, the European rabbit and the dromedary camel, the algorithm predicted that Sars-CoV-2 might recombine with other, existing coronaviruses.
- Jeane Freeman coronavirus update LIVE as vaccinations will continue based on age – Scottish Daily Record
- Worst areas for unhealthy teeth named as lockdown causes scandalous north-south divide – Mirror Online
- Vaccine envy, inoculation etiquette and judging the unjustly jabbed – The Guardian
- COVID-19: More than 19 million have now had first coronavirus jab – as UK reports another 345 deaths – Sky News
- Plymouth carers wanting Covid-19 vaccinations were turned away – Plymouth Live