But even if an app does not fall into that category, its developer may, depending on the service offered, still need to contact a national regulator: the Care Quality Commission (England), Healthcare Inspectorate (Wales), Healthcare Improvement (Scotland), or the Regulation and Quality Improvement Authority (Northern Ireland).
- Brits in their 40s to get Covid vaccine from April as Matt Hancock hails The Sun’s ‘amazing’ Jabs Army – The Sun
- Covid roadmap: Lightning lockdowns may be introduced in high-case areas after June – Express
- Sam Allardyce explains West Broms chances of Diagne & Yokuslu transfer deals – Birmingham Live
- Scientist warns of rule-breaking by the vaccinated – Surrey Live
- Statins side effects: Myalgia is most common side effect – what is it? – Express