Community diagnostic centres for cancer, cardiac and other conditions should be set up to restart screening programmes halted by the pandemic, coupled with a renewed focus on prioritising those most urgently in need of care currently on waiting lists, it said. And for routine treatments, it said more use should be made of the private sector.
- Surge testing in Stockton and Brent after South African variant detected | ITV News – ITV News
- How well does the AstraZeneca vaccine work? An expert reviews the current evidence – The Conversation AU
- Some English care homes to delay allowing indoor visits over Covid risk – The Guardian
- Inside the ‘Covid Triangle’: a catastrophe years in the making – Financial Times
- The North East areas with the highest coronavirus infection rates as 15 remain above 200 – Chronicle Live