“The revised operational guidance for schools on crucial areas of mitigation measures such as bubbles, face covering, capacity to support distance learning, key worker and vulnerable children on site alongside foundation phase are proving to be huge operational challenges.
- All I can smell is rotten egg, rancid fish and sewage since catching Covid – North Wales Live
- Essex NHS worker suspended after Facebook post urging Covid-deniers to follow rules – Gazette
- Raigmore Hospital closes Ward 2C following Covid-19 outbreak – Inverness Courier
- London Covid: Daily coronavirus deaths in London hospitals drops under 10 – My London
- Number of teenage girls developing tics and Tourettes syndrome surges as a result of lockdown – Daily Mail