The cross-party group of MPs – backed by the British Medical Association and members of the House of Lords – wants the government to follow the example of countries including Spain, France, Germany, Belgium and Denmark, which formally recognise Covid as an “occupational disease”.
- Surge testing in Stockton and Brent after South African variant detected | ITV News – ITV News
- How well does the AstraZeneca vaccine work? An expert reviews the current evidence – The Conversation AU
- Some English care homes to delay allowing indoor visits over Covid risk – The Guardian
- Inside the ‘Covid Triangle’: a catastrophe years in the making – Financial Times
- The North East areas with the highest coronavirus infection rates as 15 remain above 200 – Chronicle Live