Coronavirus infection rates are falling in most parts of Cambridgeshire.
The county has seen a significant drop in rates since entering the third national lockdown on January 4.
Some areas, including central Cambridge, are even virtually ‘Covid-free’ after they recorded fewer than three new cases in the last week.
And this week it was revealed that Addenbrooke’s Hospital in Cambridge will restart urgent surgery on Monday after citing falling Covid hospital admissions.
Yet Peterborough has one of the highest Covid rates in England and is closely followed by Fenland, which includes north Wisbech with the county’s highest infection rate of over 700 new weekly cases per 100,000 people.
Here are the latest infection rates ranked for each of the 98 neighbourhoods in Cambridgeshire and Peterborough.
Signing up to the CambridgeshireLive newsletter means you’ll receive our daily news email.
It couldn’t be simpler and it takes seconds – simply click here, enter your email address and follow the instructions.
You can also enter your address at the top of this page in the box below the picture on most desktop and mobile platforms.
Changed your mind? There’s an ‘unsubscribe’ button at the bottom of every newsletter we send out.
Covid infection rates in Cambridgeshire ranked
The infection rate figures are published by Public Health England on the government’s coronavirus dashboard.
Covid rates are expressed as the number of new weekly coronavirus cases per 100,000 people. The data below is given for the seven days up to February 13.
As of Thursday (February 18), the average Covid rate in England is 137.8.
- Kings Hedges: 242.1
- East Chesterton: 136.1
- Coleridge: 123.3
- East Barnwell & Abbey: 100.5
- Romsey: 82.9
- Trumpington: 77
- Eddington & Castle: 71
- Addenbrooke’s & Queen Edith’s: 54.5
- West Chesterton: 37.9
- Cherry Hinton: 37.3
- Petersfield: 35.5
- Arbury: 35.1
- Central & West Cambridge: 0
- Waterbeach and Landbeach: 220.5
- Histon, Impington & Orchard Park: 124.1
- Cottenham: 106.2
- Cambourne: 95
- Girton & Barton: 92.2
- Fulbourn & Teversham: 87.2
- Sawston: 83
- Hardwick & Highfields: 81.3
- Papworth, Caxton & Fen Drayton: 81.1
- Bar Hill & Boxworth: 79.6
- Duxford, Whittlesford & the Abingtons: 74.8
- Linton & Balsham: 74.3
- Bassingbourn & the Mordens: 71.4
- Longstanton, Swavesey & Oakington: 60.2
- Willingham & Over: 58.1
- Barrington, Orwell & Gamlingay: 54.8
- Little Shelford , Foxton & Haslingfield: 53.6
- Meldreth, Melbourn & Great Chishill: 31
- Milton, Fen Ditton & Quy: 0
- Great Shelford & Stapleford: 0
Find Covid vaccination sites in your area by putting your postcode into our widget below.
- Kilmbolton, Great Staughton & Molesworth: 323.2
- Huntingdon Hartford: 302.3
- Sawtry & Gidding: 301.7
- Huntingdon Central & West: 235.6
- St Ives North: 196
- Huntingdon Sapley & Oxmoor: 172.5
- St Ives South: 163.9
- Warboys & Bury: 153
- Yaxley & Farcet: 141.4
- Brampton, the Stukeleys and the Alconburys: 135.9
- Godmanchester: 123.6
- Stilton, Elton & Folksworth: 123.2
- Buckden & Perry: 119.7
- Little Paxton, Love’s Farm & Great Gransden: 105.4
- St Neots Eynesbury: 101.4
- Houghton, Hemingford & Fenstanton: 82.2
- St Neots Priory Park: 77
- Bluntisham, Earith & Needingworth: 67.7
- Somersham, Riptons & Raveleys: 62.5
- St Neots Eaton Socon: 51.5
- Ramsey: 49.1
- St Neots Eaton Ford: 44.5
- Swaffham & Bottisham: 221.8
- Littleport: 171.9
- Soham: 150.3
- Dullingham & Cheveley: 90.9
- Haddenham, Stretham & Witchford: 78.5
- North Ely: 64.8
- Isleham, Fordham & Chippenham: 63.7
- Little Downham & Sutton: 58.6
- Burwell: 46.8
- South Ely: 43
- Wisbech North: 720.8
- Wisbech South & Peckover: 466.7
- March East: 153.5
- Whittlesey: 151.5
- Coates, Benwick & Pondersbridge: 149.4
- Wisbech St Mary, Waldersea & Christchurch: 116.3
- Chatteris: 107.6
- Leverington, Gorefield & Tydd St Giles: 90
- March North: 64.5
- Doddington, Wimblington & Manea: 56.9
- March West: 53.5
- Millfield & Bourges Boulevard: 656.7
- Hargate & Orton Longueville: 411.3
- Longthorpe & Netherton: 331.3
- Peterborough Central: 328.8
- Glinton, Northborough & Maxey: 294.7
- North Bretton & Westwood: 280.8
- Orton Malborne & Goldhay: 279.9
- Barnack, Wittering & Wansford: 279.9
- Paston: 272.8
- Dogsthorpe: 264.2
- Central Park: 249.5
- Stanground: 222.7
- West Town & Woodston: 220.7
- Werrington: 215.6
- Hampton Vale: 210.5
- Fletton: 203.3
- Walton: 201.2
- Fengate & Parnwell: 190.2
- Orton West & Castor: 162.8
- Eye & Thorney: 152.1
- Newborough & Peakirk: 135.6
- Bretton Park: 119.5