Sport Wales will now make arrangements for more of our talented athletes to be able to resume training and playing. Next week, we will change the law to allow licensed wedding venues, such as visitor attractions and hotels to reopen, but only for the purpose of performing weddings and civil partnerships. And as more people are living and working in care homes with the vaccine having been delivered, we will look again at the most difficult and challenging issue – how to allow more visits in care homes to take place, provided it can be done safely.
- Oxford Covid-19 vaccine Q&A: How effective is it, and how is it different to the Pfizer vaccine? – The Telegraph
- 2,910 more vulnerable people told to shield in Carlisle | News and Star – News & Star
- How to Help Your Struggling Tween
- New study launches into COVID-19 vaccine responses in patients with impaired immune systems – University of Birmingham
- Grieving families to pay more for funeral services in North East Lincolnshire – Grimsby Live