Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Saturday offered prayers at the centuries-old Jeshoreshwari Kali temple in Ishwaripur village in Bangladesh’s southwestern Shatkhira district, bordering India. “Today, I got the opportunity to offer prayers before Maa Kali…I prayed to her to free the human race from COVID19,” said Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
- No physical classes in schools designated as examination centres, DMs to take call on closing schools in J&K – Times Now
- Fear that Johnson & Johnson pause could heighten vaccine hesitancy in US – The Guardian
- North Wales coronavirus and infection rates and deaths as one county reports no new cases – North Wales Live
- No further Covid-19 deaths and fewer than 80 new cases reported – Belfast Live
- Health: Men who drink while trying for a baby are more likely to father kids with birth defects – Daily Mail