With the pandemic leaving many of our workspaces deserted, the City of London is planning to convert empty offices into housing in a bid to revive the area after the Covid crisis. The City of London Corporation, which looks after the bit of the capital known as the Square Mile, is aiming for at least 1,500 new homes by 2030. At least 35% would be affordable housing, it said, with plans to use a mixture of new schemes and refurbishments of old buildings to meet its housing target.
- Chatham baby has eye removed after aunt spots lesser-known cancer symptom – Kent Live
- Free NHS lateral flow tests may not be OK for departing green list holidaymakers – Telegraph.co.uk
- Dementia symptoms: One issue involving hearing indicates you may be in the early stages – Daily Express
- Baby who was in constant pain has eye removed after aunt spots symptom of rare eye cancer – Mirror Online
- May 9 COVID-19 update: No deaths, 518133 vaccines, 177 new cases, 210 recoveries – The Battlefords News-Optimist