Confidence in the vaccines has continued to grow since the end of last year, with more than 80% saying they believe the vaccines are safe and effective, compared with about 70% who said the same towards the end of 2020, according to a survey of 5,000 people.
- Chatham baby has eye removed after aunt spots lesser-known cancer symptom – Kent Live
- Free NHS lateral flow tests may not be OK for departing green list holidaymakers – Telegraph.co.uk
- Dementia symptoms: One issue involving hearing indicates you may be in the early stages – Daily Express
- Baby who was in constant pain has eye removed after aunt spots symptom of rare eye cancer – Mirror Online
- May 9 COVID-19 update: No deaths, 518133 vaccines, 177 new cases, 210 recoveries – The Battlefords News-Optimist