Sam Thomas, chief nurse for Moray, added: “Moray to date has had a lower number of cases than most regions in Scotland seeing less community transmission and a high uptake of vaccination across the population and it could well be, as a result of this success, we have less immunity in the wider population and a higher susceptibility to the virus at this point.
- COVID-19 Can Infect Penis Tissue And May Affect Your Boner – IFLScience
- Bolton Hospital A&E struggling with high demand as bosses urge people not to attend with minor issues – Manchester Evening News
- Coronavirus: Scientist claims preservative in AstraZeneca vaccine could explain blood clot link – Daily Mail
- Dont lock us down: Bolton coronavirus cases now highest in UK – The Bolton News
- Care homes in Bolton advised to continue lockdown measures – The Guardian