Prof Caitlin Notley, who is helping lead the study, at the University of East Anglia, said recruiting people in emergency departments could help introduce the idea of attempting to quit while using e-cigarettes to a group of people who had never considered it.
- Chatham baby has eye removed after aunt spots lesser-known cancer symptom – Kent Live
- Free NHS lateral flow tests may not be OK for departing green list holidaymakers – Telegraph.co.uk
- Dementia symptoms: One issue involving hearing indicates you may be in the early stages – Daily Express
- Baby who was in constant pain has eye removed after aunt spots symptom of rare eye cancer – Mirror Online
- May 9 COVID-19 update: No deaths, 518133 vaccines, 177 new cases, 210 recoveries – The Battlefords News-Optimist