Prof Caitlin Notley, who is helping lead the study, at the University of East Anglia, said recruiting people in emergency departments could help introduce the idea of attempting to quit while using e-cigarettes to a group of people who had never considered it.
- COVID-19 Can Infect Penis Tissue And May Affect Your Boner – IFLScience
- Bolton Hospital A&E struggling with high demand as bosses urge people not to attend with minor issues – Manchester Evening News
- Coronavirus: Scientist claims preservative in AstraZeneca vaccine could explain blood clot link – Daily Mail
- Dont lock us down: Bolton coronavirus cases now highest in UK – The Bolton News
- Care homes in Bolton advised to continue lockdown measures – The Guardian