Mr Osmond, the founder of Punch Taverns, said “hard data” suggested restrictions could be eased more quickly as infections, patients admitted to hospital and deaths were falling faster than had been predicted, and there was now “zero chance of the NHS being overwhelmed”.
- They saw me as mad and needing to be medicated | Modern Masculinity – The Guardian
- Covid cases soar 65% in a WEEK – but cases are mild thanks to jab blitz… – The Sun
- New Covid death in Isle of Wights hospital in Newport – Isle of Wight County Press
- Prince Charles meets scientists donors at cancer research centre in London – Daily Mail
- Most Covid infected kids DON’T show usual symptoms – what to watch out for… – The Sun